Wednesday, June 9, 2010

M.D.

On May 15, 2010, I officially became a physician! Now I have those two little letters after my name that I've always wanted! I can't remember a time when this wasn't my ultimate career goal, and I am so relieved to finally be done with school after 21 years! But, as it was mentioned during commencement, I wasn't the only one who made sacrifices to get here - my family and friends have been the support and encouragement that were necessary to make it to this point. Thank you all so much! I am eternally grateful and I love you very much!

I would post pictures, but I think my camera was the only one that didn't make it to any of the ceremonies! I'll try to upload photos later if anyone is gracious enough to share theirs with me.....
Here's one that I snagged from our school's website:

1 comment:

  1. Grandpa & I are so proud of you! We know you will be a wonderful doctor and we hope you are very happy in Lexington! Love to you both!

    ReplyDelete