Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Puerto Vallarta

Back in January, when I found out that I matched into the Urology residency program at UK (whew), Chad and I decided to book a vacation in order to celebrate the end of school for me and give me one last chance to relax before the next five years of indentured servitude begin. We found a resort in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and spent one week on the Pacific Coast. I'm usually very pessimistic about travelling - those who were with me on the Key West trip know what I'm talking about :) However, we had a completely uneventful flying experience, no cavity searches at customs, and were then surprised by a room upgrade at our resort! I spent the week eating and working on my tan while Chad squeezed in as many naps as possible......ahhhhh, vacation.

3 comments:

  1. I thought Chad was sporting a new 'spare tire' in the top photo, but then I saw that it was your hand on his waist! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like y'all had a great trip! I didn't know you had a blog, but so glad there is another form of social media for us to keep up with each other! Hope Lexington is treating you right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was amazing!!!! I am now officially a follower of your blog - it looks like you're a little more dedicated to the creative aspect than I am....I'll have to get some advice from you, Sarah. And Dad, I am the one who gained the spare tire on this trip: Mimosas and Tecate aren't exactly on the diet plan.

    ReplyDelete